There is no denying that everyone was anxiously waiting to get a hold of the Balmain x H&M Collection. People were lining up outside of the stores while others were staring behind their computer screens until the time struck eight. After its launch yesterday, everything was completely sold out within hours! What’s even frightening are those shoppers in the stores. Have you seen the videos?!
Before his glamorous birthday bash, where everyone from Hollywood was literally in attendance, Olivier Rousteing closed his runway show in LA days prior. The Balmain x H&M collaboration was breathtakingly beautiful and refreshing! There are over a hundred pieces that hold a futuristic and militaristic theme that goes very well with the new modern age. Check out my Top 10 Favorites below:
Below are the prices for the following items:
- Top with Braided Details – $129
- Long Wool Jacket – $149
- Leather and Faux Fur Jacket – $149 ***great piece for a holiday outfit***
- Shirt Jacket in Silk Satin – $99
- Sequin-Embroidered Dress – $199 ***great piece for a holiday outfit***
- Beaded Velvet Dress – $549 ***worn by everyone and their moms***
- Silk Satin Suit Pants – $99
- Beaded Velvet Blouse – $499
- Beaded Velvet Jacket – $549
- T-Shirt with Flock Print Motif- $34.99
Just an FYI for you lovely shoppers out there, please make sure you’re aware of their purchasing rules and regulations. One of the limitations listed is that you’re not allowed to purchase more than 1 item of the same product for online purchases and no more than 2 items of the same product in stores. To find further information regarding purchases and returns, check out their “How To Shop” page at Balmain x H&M.
If you got a hold of any of the Balmain x H&M Collection, feel free to share what you got by submitting a pic of yourself and your wardrobe’s newest addition! Also, expect to see a few of these pieces in my upcoming posts!