Catching a flight pretty soon? Well, it doesn’t hurt to look your best and feel comfy at the same time!
You can always resort to the track suits or sweats, but if you’re anything like me, you’d like to look chic even if it’s just for a plane ride.
Check below to see what I like to wear when I step off the plane:
- Tops. Oversized sweaters, v-necks, crop tops, t-shirts, and anything else that allows you to move your arms around.
- Outerwear. It’s always cold on the plane, so make sure to bring a jacket, cardigan, sweater, sweatshirt, or a blazer to cover yourself up.
- Bottoms. No shorts, skirts, or dresses because that would be an uncomfortable situation. These are pieces that you constantly have to ensure nothing flashes out. And because a plane ride is never fun to be on, why not make your life a little easier by sticking to pants? I always shoot for my favorite black pants, which are similar to H&M’s Slim-Fit Pants. They are super-stretching, which makes it easier for you to move around in!
- Shoes. Choose from sneakers, flats, slip-ons, and booties. I highly recommend shoes that require socks just because when the airport makes you strip down, your bare feet wouldn’t be touching the nasty floors. And as you probably already know, NO HEELS.
- Accessories. No need to over accessorize because you’ll most likely have to take all of your bracelets, necklaces, and rings off for security check.
- Bags. Satchels and cross-bodies are the easiest to use when traveling around. Handbags that literally requires your hands or forearms to carry around is not ideal when there’s a lot of things going on. Heavy, structured hand bags are ideal for dinner dates, but not when you’re being a tourist in a foreign environment.
Well, what happens if you’ve got a business meeting to attend to right after your flight and there’s absolutely no time to get to your hotel to change? That’s why you’d bring your business suit into the plane as a “carry-on” and change in the restroom upon your arrival! I mean, you got to do what you got to do right?
Ciao For Now!
Image via Polyvore