Are you attending a wedding anytime soon? It feels like everyone has gone to a wedding at least once this year, especially within the last few months! For some reason, more and more couples are planning fall/winter weddings than the usual wedding in the Spring. My sister is in the wedding planning business and has been busier than ever! Over the weekend, I got to attend a wedding myself — a family member of mine just recently tied the knot.
One of my favorite things about going to a wedding — besides the event itself of course — is dressing up! This year, rather than spend money on a whole new outfit, I decided to get creative and put together a piece from items I have barely worn. Check the finished look below:
With this look, I found items that I had previously purchased over the years from Forever21 so a fair warning to you all — I am Forever21ed out. Take a peek at the details below:
- Top: Forever21 is my go-to spot for grab-and-go pieces like crop tops, spaghetti straps, tanks, and more. You can find a similar top to the one above here.
- Bottom: The skirt I have on dates back a few years ago, so instead of tracking the skirt down, I thought I’d share a midi skirt that would be great for the outfit — check it out here.
- Accessory: I stopped wasting money away on accessories at Forever21 because everything goes rusty over time, but, for some reason, I’ve managed to keep these cuffs clear of it. If you’d like to try out a new accessory, check out Anarchy Street’s “Count On It Hinged Cuff.” With both cuffs on my wrist, I felt like Wonder Woman!
- Handbag: There’s something new in my handbag collection and that’s the Zara’s “Combined Clutch Bag!” As I have mentioned in my previous post, I have been targeting two-toned colors and fabrics for my ever-evolving wardrobe.
- Shoes: Saks Fifth Avenue’s “Cathy Suede Pumps” is what I’m wearing above, and it is pretty comfortable. It didn’t give me a hard time that night, so I’m thinking it’s a pretty good pair of heels!
I have so many other ideas about what to wear, I’d probably provide you a few more soon! Hope this was helpful to you, and if you need any wedding style advice, feel free to leave a comment below or message me in the Contact page!
Happy Hump Day!